The OHDA is pleased to announce that the 2019-2020 OHDA membership application is now available online through our online form. To complete an application, you will be required to submit a credit card payment using PayPal (you are not required to have a PayPal account to complete an application).
OHDA membership forms and fees are due by October 1, 2019.
Types of Membership
|Family||Open to any parents and dancers in one family in the same residence|
|Ordinary||Open to any person 18 years+ who wishes to compete|
|Independent||Open to any person 18 years+ who does not wish to compete|
|Teacher||Open to any member of a Highland dance teachers’ association who is also a professional member of Scotdance Canada|
Why become a member?
- We are a non-profit who relies on your donations and memberships, as well as competition entry fees to be able to run our competitions
- You will save money! Entering just two competitions a year and paying the competition fee is roughly the equivalent of one years membership. So if you enter three or more competitions a year you will save money!
- Your dancers will also be eligible for the Special Membership rate for the OHDA annual workshops
- You will get information and competition entry information first. While we advertise all our competitions and events on social media too you will hear about it first via our membership email.
- Members are eligible to apply for scholarships, which can help them in their highland dance journey.
- We support Provincial Reps who are members with a donation to help them represent Ontario!